Are you feeling overwhelmed? Are you anxious about how life will unfold? Are there family and friends who are adding stress to your life instead of support? For those of us who live life with Asperger’s in the house, these feelings are common. Want to talk about it? We can do that!
Or, maybe you just don’t “get” Asperger’s or Sensory Processing Disorder, but you are trying to. Or perhaps you are looking for someone to write an article for your publication? Or having some one come and speak to your organization about Autism Spectrum Disorder? I can help with that, too!
Currently, I offer a limited number of virtual coaching sessions (via Skype, email, etc.) and am happy to help you better understand Asperger’s and SPD, or even simply listen. Are you in located in the greater Charlotte area? We may be able to meet and chat in person. But before we get started, there are a few things you should know. First and foremost, I am a mom and much of my point of view is from that perspective. Think of these sessions as chatting with someone who lives life on the Aspie path!
Things I can help you with:
- Providing a listening ear (sometimes, we just need someone to talk to).
- Advice from a mom who‘s “been there, done that” (and who is still doing it).
- Tips for dealing with changes in routine, sensory overload, and more.
- Tips for working with the school.
- Tips for teachers who work with Aspie parents.
- General information about Asperger’s, from child to young adult.
Things I cannot help you with:
- I do not (nor cannot) offer legal advice, nor would I want to.
- I do not (nor cannot) offer medical advice, nor would I want to.
- I cannot contact others on your behalf.
- I cannot sprinkle fairy dust, as I am fresh out… *sigh*
Would you like to schedule a session with me? Here’s how it works:
- Think of what it is you want to talk about – then narrow it down.
- FOR CHATS: Choose from the options below. (Or shoot me an email, if that’s easier and/or you don’t have PayPal.)
- THEN: Fill out all of the fields.
- FOR APPEARANCES, WRITING, etc.: contact me directly via email me [at] authorjulieclark [dot] com or message me on Twitter.
- After I receive your form or message, I will contact you via email as soon as I am able to set up a time and way to connect. (Please allow up to three business days due to writing deadlines, etc. Do check your spam folder, too.)
- It is totally ok for you to contact me while you are waiting to hear from me! You can reach me at: me [at] authorjulieclark [dot] com. (replace the “at” with @, and the [dot] with a period. Thanks!)
- You must be 18 years or older to request, purchase, or participate in a coaching session or other work session.
Are you interested in working with me? I am located in the Eastern Time Zone, so all times listed are EST. Here are my current openings for December: